- How long have you been trading?
Since May 2003.
- What sort of customers do you work for?
A range of well know blue chip businesses including retailers, manufacturers and third party logistics companies.
- What is your policy on payments?
We pay our suppliers better than industry average.
- Who are your financial backers?
We are fully independent but have a longstanding relationship with Barclay’s capital.
- Who owns the business?
The management team.
- What work is available?
A whole range of regular and ad hoc movements, full load, part load, pallets and courier work.
- How do I become an approved supplier?
In the first instance please contact the team to discuss on email@example.com we will then complete a questionnaire with you and request references and copies of certain documents such as O-licence and insurances.
- Can you cover loads currently that I have to subcontract?
Yes we can. Many of our relationships with our haulier partners are reciprocal.
- What are your growth plans?
We have significant growth plans in both the UK and into Europe.
- What vehicle types are you looking for?
All types, including Artics with curtainsiders and boxes, rigids, vans and even some specialist equipment.