By utilising this blend of own fleet resources and 4PL partners, X2 can provide a unique one stop shop solution for all your transport needs based on the best cost option for you.
Range of Services we provide include:
- Contract Logistics
- General Haulage
- Traction Services with or without trailers
- Nationwide Tramping both General Haulage and container work
- Night Trunking & Day trunking
- Same Day Courier Work
- Two Man Home Delivery
The vehicle Types we can provide include:
- 44 ton Artics
- Standard & Tallboy Curtainside Trailers
- Box Trailers & Double Deck Trailers
- Taillift Trailers & Container Skellies
- Fridge Trailers, Moffets, Flatbeds, & Hiabs
- 18 ton & 7.5 ton Rigids Sprinter Vans & Luton’s
We will deliver:
- Full loads Part Loads & Single Pallets
- Stillages Cages & Containers
- Ambient & Temperature Controlled
- Grocery Food & Non-food
- Soft Drinks & Beers Wines and Spirits
- Paper Packaging & Plastics
- Furniture Building & Engineering Products
- Garden & Leisure Products
Own Fleet solutions
Where a customer requires a fleet solution on a dedicated or semi dedicated basis X2 will invest in their own fleet resource to support the customers’ business.
Looking whether to fully utilise the resources by working them around the clock with a single client or by working with multiple clients with complimentary patterns sharing fixed costs and overhead, we can provide a highly flexible and cost effective solution.
We are experienced in working in a vast range of sectors including Retail, FMCG, Parcels, Pallet Networks, Soft Drinks, Beers, Wines and Spirits, Paper and packaging and container operations.
We will tailor our solution to match a client’s specific requirements including equipment specifications, driver patters, and operating procedures. We can also complement our own fleet operations with our 4PL partners to support short term uplifts in volume, spikes in demand and seasonal or one off requirements.
Out extensive network of 4PL partners built up over many years allows us to provide a solution to literally any transport challenge to and from any part of the country priced on a competitive one way basis.
Whether it’s a 28 ton load of palletised beer or a pallet of high value electronics to be shipped we have multiple partners who can support your requirements.
We will manage the entire process on your behalf from order receipt, planning optimisation, resource allocation, liaison with your warehouse operations, progress chasing and event management, through to delivery confirmation, POD and pallet management, invoicing, query management and all post-delivery administration including KPI production and management reporting.
So X2 will identify the optimal solution and then deliver that solution along with the efficiencies and the savings.