Examples of the services we provide our customers which include household names in the Grocery retail sector, Discount retailers, Garden and Leisure retailers, Import companies and wholesalers, Automotive suppliers, and car manufacturers either direct or through their Global Logistics partners
- Discount and Grocery Retailers: X2 Supply multiple vehicles across a growing number of sites to a number of retailers operating curtainside Straight frames and Double Deck trailers as well as duel compartment fridge trailers delivering ambient, chilled and frozen products to stores round the clock seven days a week to both accompanied and unaccompanied stores. We recover recyclables and empty media returning these to the DC for salvage and reuse.
- Automotive: We support a number of Tier one and Tier 2 Automotive suppliers and Car manufacturers with collection and delivery services into car plants direct, sequencing and consolidation centres with both own fleet and 4PL resources.
- Logistics companies: we support a wide range of Logistics companies looking to subcontract areas which are uneconomic to deliver on their own core vehicles. X2 always have a range of 4PL partners who can deliver at the right time at the right price.
- Pallet and Parcel Networks: X2 support a number of pallet and Pearcel networks with a range of services from corporate collections to night trunking and even multi-drop deliveries to end customer.
- Manufacturers: X2 work on behalf of a number of manufacturers in sectors as diverse as Food, Beers Wines and Spirits, Building Products, paper and packaging, Plastics,
- Shipping Companies: X2 support a number of shipping companies collecting containers from ports all over the UK, delivering a wide variety of products with restitution of empty containers.
- Two man Home delivery: We have been supporting a Garden and Leisure retailer for 7 years with direct store deliveries and dedicated two man home delivery of garden furniture. X2 receive orders, plan deliveries in the most cost effective manner, contact customers direct on behalf of the retailer, organise crews collect the product manage all the communication with the customers and carry out post-delivery audits.