X2 will be exhibiting at the UK, Ireland and Northern Europe’s premier freight transport, logistics and supply chain management event from 19-21 October at NEC, Birmingham.
Since 2008, Multimodal has been successfully building a supply chain and logistics community of shippers, retailers, manufacturers, wholesalers, importers and exporters and the suppliers who support them.
Multimodal represents every logistics sector, characterised by key vertical sectors, including manufacturing, retail, agribusiness, chemical, automotive, electronics, FMCG, food & drink, fashion, pharmaceuticals, construction, aerospace, energy, real estate, recycling, paper/print and perishables, amongst others, whilst horizontally, covering all modes of transportation, including sea, road, rail, air and inland waterways.
Multimodal’s flagship event is the annual Multimodal Exhibition at the NEC in Birmingham encompassing exhibit stands, ground-breaking seminar sessions, and networking events. Spanning three days, the Multimodal live event presents unrivalled community networking.
Multimodal 2021 will be held in Hall 2 The NEC, Birmingham B40 1NT 19- 21 October
Why Visit Multimodal?
- Find your next freight solution at Multimodal and test and compare the alternatives in one place at the industry’s only dedicated event.
- Meet and network with market leading exhibitors from across the transport and logistics industry.
- Explore the latest trends and source new ideas and across our programme of seminars and features.
- Whatever your role, whether you’re a retailer, manufacturer or import/exporter, you will find suppliers from across the market to solve your complex transport and logistics requirements.
- Discover new technologies, digitisation and products
- Explore being career ready, re-training, up-training, careers-shift, recruitment and apprenticeships
- Free to attend seminars, exhibition and late night opening networking evening – The Multimodal Mixer
- Participate in The Multimodal Awards evening
- Next Generation – Tomorrow’s World, Today. Day 3 of Multimodal is also our skills day – find out about the wealth of career opportunities the industry has to offer.
To register for free tickets and to visit us at stand 5066 https://bit.ly/341jc88